Hello Amazing People, We know that Many People want to Know the Full Procedure about how exactly they can Download their Aadhar Card or How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online after Filling up Aadhar Card Application Form ? So, Your wait is Over. In this Post, We are Going to Discuss Everything about How you can Check your Aadhar Card Status Online Easily Without taking Anyone’s Help. To check your Aadhar Card Status You need only some Things Like Your Aadhar Number , Internet Connection, Registered Mobile Number that’s it.
As we all Know that Aadhar Card is Important ID Proof like PAN card and PASSPORT. In India Aadhar Card is 12 Digit Number and Identity Proof written by Government of India also Called as E-Aadhar. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is usually a central government agency. Here is really a Simple Process to Get Your Aadhar Card in Easy Steps.
- In the First Step Fill Up the Aadhar Application Form at Your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra. (They will Give you Application Number after Filling up Application Form)
- Now You have your EID and Aadhar Number.
- In a Next Step Go to UIDAI Official Site HERE.
- Select Aadhar Number or EID then Enter Captcha.
- Then Click on Check Status and BOOM you will Get Your Aadhar Card Status.
Now, Let’s Discuss this Steps in Detail to How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online.
Check Aadhar Card Status at UIDAI by Name and Date of Birth
Now If you have Aadhar Number then Just Follow the Simple and Easy Steps given below.
- In the first Step Just visit the official website of the UIDAI (unique identification authority of India) www.uidai.gov.in.
- Now in UIDAI Website Just look for your Bottom Left from the web Page and you may see many choices listed. You are now meant to click on the “Check Aadhar Status” (SEE ABOVE IMAGE FOR REFERENCE) option that can Redirect you to definitely Another Page. Which Shows like This.
- In the New Window You can see it Looks Like Above Image Put Your Enrollment ID inside EID Box and Your Date / duration of enrollment inside next box (You will find enrollment Number and Date/duration of enrollment within the slip provided to you at the period of enrollment while replenishing the Application Form at On from the Aadhar Card Kendra.)
In the next thing, You can see some Codes. It’s Called Captcha Code.
- Now Fill up the Captcha Code Given inside Captcha Field. Put the text given from the image within the Box of Captcha.
- After Filling up the Details Just Click on Check Status tab.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS ?
If You Don’t have Internet Access or You are Living in a Rural Are Don’t worry You can Still Check your Aadhar Card Status by Sending Simple MESSAGES. To Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS You have to send an SMS or Message to UIDAI and You will get a adhaar status within matter of moments. Now stick to the Simple Steps given Below to check on Aadhar status by SMS in Offline Mode.
Here Note one Thing that You have to Send the SMS by Registered Mobile Number (Mobile Number that’s Given by You at the Time of Filling up Aadhar Application Form).
Type SMS Like this: UID STATUS <Your 14-digit Enrollment Number (EID Number)>
Note: All letters Should be Capital with Proper SPACE
Now, Send this SMS to 51969.
You will Recieve an SMS from UIDAI in a Minute.
After Sending the SMS to UIDAI in Respond of Send Message You will get an email like this: “Congratulations, Your adhaar Has been Generated by UIDAI and delivered soon.”
Sometimes, You will get an email like this: “Your aadhar is within Process”. Don’t worry It will take a serious amounts of generate Aadhar Number.
If you Still have Any Doubt and Facing Problems to Check Aadhar Card Status or in Downloading Aadhar Card just Write your Problem in Comment Section and We will Surely Solve your Problem as soon as Possible.